Game Factory · Lyon
Join us and be part of a high performing creative squad ! You will be able to bring your own ideas and get them to market.
Your role ?
Give hit games a clear and eye-candy art direction appealing to millions of players.
- Define for each hyper casual game, a visual identity that will be impactful and appealing to worldwide users
- Implement 3D and 2D art assets in Unity
- Think of various propositions to improve the visual identity of games during the development
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new design innovations
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator) and you have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA and/or 3DS Max
- You understand the hyper casual graphical art styles perfectly
- You know the top chart games
- You are self-directed and able to perform effectively both autonomously and in a team
- You are very curious, creative and able to design drastically different styles for a single game
Nice to have
- Experience in a hyper casual games studio or publisher
- Basic knowledge of Unity Engine
- Fluent in English