Game Factory · Lyon
Join us and be part of a high performing development squad! You will be able to bring your own ideas and get them to market!
Materialize game ideas into full hit games bringing fun to millions of players.
- Create and design hyper casual games with your own ideas
- Maintain the live games and debug and deploy fixes and enhancements
- Deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics in order to implement them
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new design innovations
- Think about new hyper casual gameplays or functionalities
- You are highly skilled in C# and you master the Unity work environment
- You understand what makes a good hyper casual game and keep track of the top chart games
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
Nice to have
- First experience in creating hyper casual games
- Interest in Game Design
- Fluent in English