Design · Lyon
Join us and write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
We are Reinventing Mobile Gaming!
At 8SEC, we are pioneers of Hybrid Casual. We want to open the gates of deep and engaging gaming experiences to everyone.
By designing, developing, and publishing our own games, we put Creativity first, and we make sure everything is up to our highest standards.
Counting 50 000 000+ downloads, we create hits that rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world.
We are quickly scaling up and plan to more than double in size in the coming months.
We're always looking for top talents to be part of this adventure: let's write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
Help the team by finding then polishing up rough ideas into hit games played by millions of players.
- Bring new trendy hybrid casual game concepts and refine the team ideas (game rules, UX, UI, art style...)
- Help developers and artists in your squad to release games which are fun, clean and eye-candy
- Deconstruct and analyse Top Charts mobile games mechanics in order to improve our live games
What we are looking for
- Perfect knowledge of the mobile gaming market
- Self-directed and able to perform effectively both autonomously and in a team
- Ultra creative mindset with a strong appeal for data-driven results
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C# and a first professional experience on Unity
- Previous work on a successful mobile game, casual, hyper casual..
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…