Design Team · Lyon
Join us and be part of a high performing development squad ! You will be able to bring your own ideas and have a direct impact on the constant growth of our number of users !
Design great visual assets to improve the external communication of 8SEC and help to showcase our brand and catch the attention of millions of players.
- Brainstorm and share your ideas with the communication team
- Optimize our game store pages (edit screenshots, video previews and trailers of our games)
- Create eye-candy visual assets for our social networks (job offers, important announcements, business cases, new releases, big milestones)
- Produce appealing creatives (videos, banners, images) to bring new users to our mobile games
- Test and analyse your creatives performances
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new innovations
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) or any equivalent
- Experience in video editing
- Thanks to your work experiences or personal research, you have a good knowledge of the hyper casual gaming market.
- You are very creative and able to bring new impactful ideas
Nice to have
- Experience in web design
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Unity