We are Reinventing Mobile Gaming!
At 8SEC, we are pioneers of Hybrid Casual. We want to open the gates of deep and engaging gaming experiences to everyone. By designing, developing, and publishing our own games, we put Creativity first, and we make sure everything is up to our highest standards.
Counting 50 000 000+ downloads, we create hits that rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world.
We are quickly scaling up, get ready for more amazing games soon!
We're always looking for top talents to be part of this adventure: let's write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
Why are we recruiting?
We are opening a Marketing Artist position to embellish our games stores in order to attract millions of players. We are looking for someone to help define our external communication strategy thanks to impactful visuals.
Why is this an opportunity for you?
Because it's an opportunity to contribute directly to our studio ambition. We want to go even further and celebrate our milestones together.
We will let your creativity express itself through beautiful visuals created by your hands and seen by millions of players and visitors.
You will be both an Artist and have the opportunity to contribute directly to the visibility of our studio on social networks.
The team you will be working with
Under the supervision of Louis C., Chief Creative Officer, you will interact on a daily basis with all the Design and Admin factories, both to gather beautiful visuals and to help them define a real external communication strategy.
Design great visual assets to improve the external communication of 8SEC and help to showcase our brand and catch the attention of millions of players.
- Brainstorm and share your ideas with the communication team
- Produce eye-candy assets for our games seasonal events and work closely with the Design and Development team up to in-game integration
- Produce screenshots and icons for games in development
- Launch new assets AB tests regularly and analyze data to iterate and optimize our live games with engaging and attractive screenshots, banners, videos and icons (App Store or Play Store)
- Create eye-candy visual assets for our social networks (job offers, important announcements, business cases, new releases, big milestones)
- Produce appealing creatives (videos, banners, images) to bring new users to our mobile games
- Benchmark the Top Chart mobile games and keep track of innovations
What we are looking for
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or any equivalent
- Thanks to your work experiences or personal research, you have a good knowledge of the Top Chart mobile games
- You are very creative and able to bring new impactful ideas
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Unity
🚀Join a Rocketship reinventing Mobile Gaming
We’re writing the next chapter of mobile gaming. We’re growing everyday, keeping our industry-lead in Hybrid Casual. There is no better time to join the Rocketship.
🔥 Boost your career
There are a lot of career opportunities at 8SEC and we make sure to push everyone to grow with their ambitions.
🎉 Join a united team
We like to celebrate our successes and bring the team together to build a stronger unit. We do quarter team building events, go to conferences, organize dinners to celebrate milestones...
🤝 We trust you to deliver and believe in flexibility at work
👨💻Get great perks & tools
We provide top of the line hardware, and make sure everyone has the great tools they need to be creative. Focus on the games, we’ll handle the rest: lunch vouchers, premium healthcare, etc.