Game Factory · Lyon
Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact !
Lead your game development squad to help them make fun and polished hyper casual hit games, played by millions of players!
- Lead a squad of developers, designers and artists, and define individual and team growth goals
- Define guidelines, best practices, workflows and automation procedures in order to optimize our hyper casual game creation process
- Help your team improve game metrics and think about new gameplays or functionalities
- You know the hyper casual gaming industry like the back of your hand
- You have minimum 1y of experience managing people
- You have an excellent ability to plan and prioritize your work as well as to drive decisions, you like taking initiatives.
- You have strong communication and motivational skills
Nice to have
- Experience on Unity
- Fluent in English