Senior UI Artist
Game Factory · Lyon
Join us and be part of a high performing development squad! You will be able to bring your own ideas and get them to market!
Your role ?
Collaborate with the development team to deliver a great User Experience to our players. Create and implement clean and eye-candy UI for all our future games.
- Create the UI of all our games, from sketch to integration (screens, buttons, banners, etc.)
- Collaborate with the development team to develop intuitive UX flows (navigation, FTUE)
- Design juicy animations to bring life to your interfaces and communicate them clearly to the developers
- Integrate all your graphic elements in Unity
- Benchmark the casual market trends and keep track of new design innovations
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a mobile casual game studio (including internship or apprenticeship)
- You master design principles including visual hierarchy, color theory and typography
- You know how to use the Unity built-in UI system
- You instantly know what a good mobile UI is and have good knowledge of the casual and hyper-casual market and its trends
- You are very curious, creative and able to design UI elements aligned with the design of the games
Nice to have
- Animation/Motion Design skills
- Fluent in English