Studio · Paris
Join us and write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
We are Reinventing Mobile Gaming!
At 8SEC, we are pioneers of Hybrid Casual. We want to open the gates of deep and engaging gaming experiences to everyone.
By designing, developing, and publishing our own games, we put Creativity first, and we make sure everything is up to our highest standards.
Counting 50 000 000+ downloads, we create hits that rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world.
We are quickly scaling up and plan to more than double in size in the coming months.
We're always looking for top talents to be part of this adventure: let's write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
Materialize game ideas into full hit games bringing fun to millions of players.
- Create and design hybrid casual games
- Maintain the live games and debug and deploy fixes and enhancements
- Deconstruct and analyse games mechanics in order to implement them
- Benchmark the mobile gaming market top trends and keep track of new design innovations
- Think about new hybrid casual gameplays or functionalities
What we are looking for
- You are highly skilled in C# and you master the Unity work environment
- You have a good sense of "Game Feel" when developing Gameplay features and you keep track and try out the Top Chart games
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
Nice to have
- Interest in Game Design
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
A great place to work, located in the heart of Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…