Design · Paris
Join us and write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
We are Reinventing Mobile Gaming!
At 8SEC, we are pioneers of Hybrid Casual. We want to open the gates of deep and engaging gaming experiences to everyone.
By designing, developing, and publishing our own games, we put Creativity first, and we make sure everything is up to our highest standards.
Counting 50 000 000+ downloads, we create hits that rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world.
We are quickly scaling up and plan to more than double in size in the coming months.
We're always looking for top talents to be part of this adventure: let's write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
Brainstorm and create fresh and attractive ads to catch the eyes of millions of potential players.
- Brainstorm and share your ideas with the creative team
- Plan and prepare your weekly production with autonomy
- Produce appealing creatives (videos, banners, images, playable ads) to bring new users to our mobile games
- Test and analyse your creatives performances on several platforms
- Benchmark the Top Chart Mobile trends and keep track of innovations
What we are looking for
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects) or any equivalent
- Experience in video editing
- Thanks to your work experiences or personal research, you have a great knowledge of the mobile gaming market.
- You are very creative and able to bring new impactful ideas
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Unity
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours.