We are Reinventing Mobile Gaming!
At 8SEC, we are pioneers of Hybrid Casual. We want to open the gates of deep and engaging gaming experiences to everyone.
By designing, developing, and publishing our own games, we put Creativity first, and we make sure everything is up to our highest standards.
Counting 50 000 000+ downloads, we create hits that rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world.
We're always looking for top talents to be part of this adventure: let's write the next chapter of mobile gaming together!
Create efficient tools and gameplay mechanics for our game development team!
- Support on going game development with their technical challenges
- Create reusable packages for future productions with the technologies and mechanics that are already developed for games
- Work closely with our creation team ensuring existing tools meet their needs
- Be responsible for the good integration of third party SDKs
What we are looking for
- You are highly skilled in C# and you have a first professional experience on Unity
- You are self-directed and able to perform effectively both autonomously and in a team
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
Nice to have
- You keep track and try out the Top Chart mobile games
- Professional game development and/or tool experience
- Fluent in english
🚀 Join a Rocketship reinventing Mobile Gaming
We’re writing the next chapter of mobile gaming. We’re growing everyday, keeping our industry-lead in Hybrid Casual. There is no better time to join the Rocketship.
🔥 Boost your career
There are a lot of career opportunities at 8SEC and we make sure to push everyone to grow with their ambitions.
🎉 Join a united team
We like to celebrate our successes and bring the team together to build a stronger unit. We do quarter team building events, go to conferences, organize dinners to celebrate milestones...
🤝 We trust you to deliver and believe in flexibility at work
👨💻 Get great perks & tools
We provide top of the line hardware, and make sure everyone has the great tools they need to be creative. Focus on the games, we’ll handle the rest: lunch vouchers, premium healthcare, etc.