Confirmed Game Artist
Game Factory - Lyon
Join us and be part of a high performing creative squad ! You will be able to bring your own ideas and get them to market.
Your role ?
Give hit games a clear and eye-candy art direction appealing to millions of players.
- Define for each mobile game, a visual identity that will be impactful and appealing to worldwide users
- Implement 3D and 2D art assets in Unity
- Think of various propositions to improve the visual identity of games during the development
- Benchmark the market trends and keep track of new design innovations
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (photoshop, illustrator) and in 3D softwares such as MAYA or 3DS Max
- You have at least 1 year experience in a hypercasual studio (including internship or apprenticeship) and therefore you have a good knowledge of the market and are able to recognize and follow hypercasual guidelines
- You are very creative and able to design drastically different styles for a single game
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Unity Engine
- Fluent in english