Game Factory - Lyon
Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact !
Your main goal?
Lead your game development squad to help them make fun and polished hit games, played by millions of players!
- Lead a squad of developers, designer and artist, and define individual and team growth goals
- Define guidelines, best practices, workflows and automation procedures in order to optimize game creation process
- Help your team improve game metrics and think about new gameplays or functionalities
- You have minimum 1y of experience managing people and a strong knowledge of the hypercasual gaming industry
- You have an excellent ability to plan and prioritise your work as well as to drive decisions ; you like taking initiatives.
- You have strong communication and motivational skills
Nice to have
- Experience on Unity
- Fluent in english